Well it’s February 29th! And even with that extra day it feels like this month has flown by. I think the lack of days made it a bit harder for me to meet my goals for this month so I came up a little bit short. I am still pleased with myself though because at the halfway mark it was looking like I wasn’t even going to come close, but I buckled up and pulled through! So let’s have a look…
- Have a logo for my blog by March 2016: Success! I actually revamped my page around the middle of February and drew up my own design for the “From Here to There” you see at the top. This one was really fun to do and I feel really good about having a page that looks more professional!
- 144 visitors: Success! I had 198 visitors! Also I’m not sure where I got my numbers from last month. I said my goal last month was 208, but it was actually 131 (what I have written in my notebook) and I had 206 so I guess I actually accomplished that one too!
- 62 followers: Success! Okay I had to branch out to achieve this one. I have 55 followers on WordPress, and I also made a Bloglovin’ profile and have 8 followers so far on there, which brings me up to a total of 63. I had to be resourceful with this one so I’m really glad I met it. And thank you so much to everyone who followed me! You guys make it all worth it 🙂
I would not have been able to meet these goals for my blog traffic if it wasn’t for THIS POST. I highly recommend you read this if you want an easy way to attract more traffic to your site!
- Have a refined edit of Chapter 1: Failed. But, I feel okay about this because I am about halfway through a refined edit, so if I buckle down and finish it this week there is still hope of me having a refined edit of Chapter 2 for next month!
New Reading List
I had a bit of trial and error with some of the books that were on my reading list so I’m ditching them! (Don’t judge me!) Anyways, here is my new reading list for March 2016.
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Steven R. Covey
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
I think we’re seeing a bit of a theme here haha…
Well that wraps up this month! I have a lot of fun writing these goal update, and I hope they inspire you to set and achieve goals of your own! I’d love to hear about your progress too! Feel free to comment any goal oriented posts that you would like to share!